Sunday 31 January 2010

February goals

Due to some problems I've had with my computer I haven't been able to play as much as I'd have liked in January. Another reason for my low volume is because I've been putting in a lot of effort to improve my game, watching videos and reading strategy posts in order to be able to hold my own at $100NL, I'm also going to get some personal coaching in February.

My goals for February are going to be quite modest in terms of volume as I'll be putting more emphasis on improving my game. Starting with 4 tables I'll slowly increase the number of tables until I'm able to 20+ table effectively. Hopefully I'll get there by the end of the month and be ready to put in a lot of volume in March.

February goals

* 80,000 hands at $100NL full ring

* Have a positive winrate

* Improve my game

* Increase number of tables from 4 to 20 by the end of the month

1 comment: